If your restaurant clients need online ordering, you can resell eHungry's online ordering under your own brand. eHungry offers a white label (private label) version that you can use to earn additional revenue.
1. Sign up for a Reseller account
2. Point over a subdomain (e.g., http://order.yourdomain.com)
3. Start signing up new restaurants anywhere in the US or Canada
4. We bill you 1.9% per order, you bill your restaurants any fees you want
5. Customers eat happy!
|Revenue in 1 Year*||$18,000||$90,000||$180,000||$360,000|
There are many benefits to being a eHungry Reseller, including:
1. What are the fees?
We charge you 1.9% per order. We do require that you always have a valid credit card on file so that we can charge your fees each month. Note: If your restaurant client wants to use an online payment processor for real-time credit card processing (e.g., Authorize.Net, Vantiv / Mercury Payments, Quantum Gateway, Stripe.com, Braintree or PayPal), then those providers do charge separate fees.
2. What fees can I charge restaurants for online ordering?
That is completely up to you. For example, you could bill them a $100 setup fee and 6% per order. Or some kind of monthly fee and flat per order charge.
3. Does eHungry bill our restaurants?
No. You are responsible for billing and collecting any fees from your restaurants. However, we do provide you with the order breakdown/summary for you to use in your billing. And then you can handle payments however works best for you.
4. Do you offer discounted rates on the per order fee?
Yes, once you reach certain volumes, we offer reduced rates.
5. Do you provide support?
We provide support to you, the Reseller. We do not provide support directly to your restaurants (since then they would see the eHungry name). If something comes up that you can't handle, just let us know and we'll be happy to help. That said, we do provide full access for you (and your restaurants) so they can self-serve and manage everything themselves at anytime.
6. Do we have to setup the restaurant? Or can eHungry setup their menu, etc.?
You would handle the setup of the restaurant but we can assist when you get stuck with something. If you need us to do the setups, we can do that but for you, but do charge a $50 menu setup fee per location.
7. What do I need to set up a restaurant?
We have a setup form that you can leverage with the main questions to get them up and running, which can be found here: online ordering setup form (Note: the setup form doesn't include every option in the system, it just provides the typical ones to get a restaurant going fast). In addition, you'll need their menu with pricing of course. Besides that, you just need to be able to enter data into the online manager and you're good to go!
8. Am I able to get a demo account to show off to clients?
Definitely! We can copy an existing demo account over for you or you can setup your own and we can set it as a demo so you incur no fees for those test orders.
9. What does a restaurant need to do to start getting online orders?
Here are a few ideas:
- Add a big online ordering link/button to their main website (if they have one)
- Update their Google Places listing / map info with links to their online ordering
- Post the link on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.)
- Print up flyers/banners/signage to post around their restaurant
- Add the online ordering link to their menus, especially any takeout menus
- Get business cards printed up with their online ordering link and drop it in takeout bags
- Incentivize customers to order online with a 10% off coupon for their first online order
*For illustrative purposes only based upon $5,000/month in orders per restaurant and the Reseller charging 6% per order. Actual revenue will vary.