No setup fees, No monthly plans, No contracts
Try it Free for 30 days!
- Easy and free setup by us (or do it yourself)
- Free updates and online support
- Cancel anytime, without even talking to a human
- Everything in the system is included*
Web Design Features
- Use your own domain or subdomain
- Match your restaurant's brand (logo, styles, etc.)
- Add additional custom Web pages
- Responsive design (works on any device)
- iOS and Android apps*
- SEO friendly & submitted to top search engines
- Use it as your main website if you don't have one
- Embedded and popup layout options available
- Web-based dashboard to manage & update your website and online ordering anywhere, anytime
Online Ordering Features
- Unlimited menu items (including photos)
- Supports multiple locations and franchisees
- Accept payments online or at pickup/delivery
- Customers pay you directly, not us
- Point of Sale integration with over 20 systems*
- Takeout, dine-in, delivery, catering, curbside, etc.
- Offer coupons, specials and discounts
- Include processing, delivery or other fees
- Require minimums or set certain restrictions
- Automatic up-selling and cross-selling tools
- New order alerts via phone, email or text message
- Use your own payment provider including Authorize.Net, Braintree, PayPal, Square, Stripe, and Vantiv / Mercury / Worldpay*
- Receive orders via email, fax, Web, text message, tablet, mobile app, Webhooks, Google Cloud Print, HP ePrint, direct to printer or POS* (pick any or all!)
- Integrates with 1,000+ services via Zapier
- Base template WCAG 2.0 Level A and AA
- Reporting and statistics
- Google Analytics integration
- Export your customer data anytime
- New features always being added
- Unlimited (and usually friendly) support
- And lots more! Looking for something? Just ask!
*Optional 3rd party services such as payment processors, POS services and Apple/Google programs may charge their own fees. View our FAQs or reach out to us for more details on those services.
A few of our Frequently Asked Questions
How does the per order fee work?
Let's say you had $1,000 in online orders in a month. We would charge your credit card on file $19 at the end of the month ($1000 x 1.9% = $19). That's it! Pretty simple. Which is a lot less than many of our competitors. You can also choose to add a convenience fee for your customers to cover this cost.
How long does it take to get setup?
Typically 2 - 5 business days depending on the complexity of your menu and how quickly you answer any questions we have during the setup process.
What if I want to cancel?
No worries! You can do it online through your account with two clicks. You don't even have to speak to a human. When you cancel, you'll be billed for any orders placed during that billing cycle but no more after that.
Are there other fees?
From us? No. But there are a few optional 3rd party fees if you want to use those services. Specifically -- POS integration, online credit card processing and Apple/Google developer programs to publish your apps. But, as mentioned, these are optional add-ons and not charged by us. For more information, check out our full FAQs or contact us and we'd be happy to help.
Are credit card fees included in eHungry's pricing?
No. We don't require that you use a payment processor and each provider has their own set fees. So if you choose to process credit cards online then they would charge you whatever their fees are. Otherwise you'll just handle payments at the time of pickup/delivery.