No setup costs. No monthly plan fees. No contracts.
Pick what works best:
You can even pass the fee onto customers
You can even pass the fee onto customers
- FREE for the first 30 days
- FREE Setup (in as little as 48 hours)
- FREE Custom Design
- FREE Support & Updates
- Volume discounts available
- NO contracts, cancel online anytime
Custom Branded for Your Restaurant
- Free website design & domain name
- Or, use your own domain or subdomain
- Match your restaurant's brand (logo, styles, etc.)
- Customize the layout and design
- Add additional custom Web pages
- Responsive design (desktop, tablet & mobile)
- iOS and Android apps*
- SEO friendly & submitted to top search engines
- Website builder and customization tool
Online Ordering Features
- Unlimited menus, categories and items
- Add options, extras, instructions & other modifiers
- Include photos for your menu categories & items
- Allow customers to search your menu
- Supports multiple locations and franchisees
- QR codes for easy mobile ordering
- Pickup, dine-in, delivery, catering, and curbside
- Create custom order types with any requirements
- Offer coupons, specials and discounts
- Manage inventory and availability
- Control order limits and throttling
- Advanced prep times and configuration
- Include processing, delivery or other fees
- Set your tip amounts and requirements
- Add announcements or other alerts to customers
- Require minimums or set certain restrictions
- Automatic up-selling and cross-selling tools
- Automatic text message reminders to customers
- Customize delivery by radius, zip codes or zones
- Manager app and Web dashboard to control & update your website and online ordering anywhere, anytime
Payments & Orders
- Accept payments online and/or in-person
- Customers are always paying you directly
- Works with 70+ payment providers including Authorize.Net, First Data, Heartland, PayPal, Square, Stripe, Worldpay & more!
- Get automated order alerts via phone, email or text message
- Receive orders via email, fax, Web, text message, tablet, mobile app, Webhooks, direct to printer or Square (pick any or all!)
- Works with 1,000+ services via Zapier
- Shipday integration for delivery management
- Base template WCAG 2.0 Level A and AA
- Custom reporting and statistics
- Google Analytics and Facebook integration
- SSL certification / encryption
- Export your customer data anytime
- New features always being added
- Unlimited (and usually friendly) support
- And lots more! Looking for something? Just ask!
A few of our Frequently Asked Questions
How does the fee work?
The fee is calculated on the pricing plan you choose. If you pick the per order % plan and had $1,000 in online orders in a month, we would bill your credit card on file $19 ($1,000 x 1.9% = $19). If you pick the $ per order plan and had 25 orders, we would bill your credit card on file $18.75 (25 x $0.75 = $18.75). You can always choose to add a fee (convenience, processing, pandemic, etc.) for your customers to cover this cost.
How long does it take to get setup?
Typically 2 - 5 business days depending on the complexity of your menu and how quickly you answer any questions we have during the setup process.
What if I want to cancel?
No worries! You can do it online through your account with two clicks. You don't even have to speak to a human. When you cancel, you'll be billed for any orders placed during that billing cycle but no more after that.
Are there other fees?
No. However, there are a few optional 3rd party fees if you want to use those services. Specifically -- POS integration, online credit card processing (using your own provider) and Apple/Google developer programs to publish your apps. But, as mentioned, these are optional add-ons and not charged by us. For more information, check out our full FAQs or contact us and we'd be happy to help.
Are credit card fees included in eHungry's pricing?
No. We don't require that you use a payment processor and each merchant provider has their own fees. We do integrate with over 70 payment gateways so the odds are we already work with your existing provider. Of course, you're not required to take payments online if you don't want to.