No setup costs. No monthly plan fees. No contracts.
- FREE for 30 days, then only 1.9% per order
(you can even pass the fee onto customers)
- FREE Setup (in 3 days)
- FREE Custom Design
- FREE Support & Updates
- NO contracts, cancel online anytime
Web Design Features
- Use your own domain or subdomain
- Match your restaurant's brand (logo, styles, etc.)
- Add additional custom Web pages
- Responsive design (works on any device)
- iOS and Android apps*
- SEO friendly & submitted to top search engines
- Use it as your main website if you don't have one
- Embedded and popup layout options available
- Web-based dashboard to manage & update your website and online ordering anywhere, anytime
Online Ordering Features
- Unlimited menu items (including photos)
- Supports multiple locations and franchisees
- Accept payments online or at pickup/delivery
- Customers pay you directly, not us
- Point of Sale integration with over 40 systems*
- Takeout, dine-in, delivery, catering, curbside, etc.
- Offer coupons, specials and discounts
- Manage inventory and availability
- Control order limits and prep times
- Include processing, delivery or other fees
- Require minimums or set certain restrictions
- Automatic up-selling and cross-selling tools
- New order alerts via phone, email or text message
- Works with 70+ payment providers including Authorize.Net, First Data, Heartland, PayPal, Square, Stripe, Worldpay & more!
- Receive orders via email, fax, Web, text message, tablet, mobile app, Webhooks, Google Cloud Print, HP ePrint, direct to printer or POS* (pick any or all!)
- Works with 1,000+ services via Zapier
- QuestTag integration for delivery management
- Base template WCAG 2.0 Level A and AA
- Custom reporting and statistics
- Google Analytics and Facebook integration
- SSL certification / encryption
- Export your customer data anytime
- New features always being added
- Unlimited (and usually friendly) support
- And lots more! Looking for something? Just ask!
A few of our Frequently Asked Questions
How does the per order fee work?
Let's say you had $1,000 in online orders in a month. We would charge your credit card on file $19 at the end of the month ($1000 x 1.9% = $19). That's it! Pretty simple. You can also choose to add a convenience fee for your customers to cover this cost.
How long does it take to get setup?
Typically 2 - 5 business days depending on the complexity of your menu and how quickly you answer any questions we have during the setup process.
What if I want to cancel?
No worries! You can do it online through your account with two clicks. You don't even have to speak to a human. When you cancel, you'll be billed for any orders placed during that billing cycle but no more after that.
Are there other fees?
No. However, there are a few optional 3rd party fees if you want to use those services. Specifically -- POS integration, online credit card processing (using your own provider) and Apple/Google developer programs to publish your apps. But, as mentioned, these are optional add-ons and not charged by us. For more information, check out our full FAQs or contact us and we'd be happy to help.
Are credit card fees included in eHungry's pricing?
No. We don't require that you use a payment processor and each merchant provider has their own fees. We do integrate with over 70 payment gateways so the odds are we already work with your existing provider. Of course, you're not required to take payments online if you don't want to.